A key player in corporate restructuring and insolvency procedures for over thirty years.
Poulain & Associés Law Office has been a key player in Corporate Restructuring and Insolvency Procedures for more than thirty years, providing effective and recognized assistance to companies in difficulty, their executives and shareholders and to industrial or financial investors.
We mainly offer services to French and foreign clients that are industrial or service companies, investment funds and managers.
We handle operations with high stakes for our clients, where the approach calls for a managerial and financial vision in conjunction with a proficiency of the most sophisticated legal techniques.
We prepare and implement safe and tailored solutions with high added value for our clients, based on a high flexibility to respond to situations thanks to an independent structure and a high reactivity from our teams.
Firmly committed to assist debtors, their executives and shareholders to defend their interests within the context of restructuring, but also to assist industrial or financial investors in their recovery operations in the context of amicable or judicial procedures.
We provide assistance to compagnies in difficulty, listed or unlisted, French or foreign, and to their executives ans shareholders as a preventive action or within judicial procedures. "Poulain & Associés has extensive experience which allows the firm to handle complex cases, some of the most typical of the market and often involving litigation issues, mergers and acquisitions."
Legal 500 - 2018
- Permanent synergies between the various areas of expertise
- Multidimensional approach of cases: legal, financial, strategic and operational
- Very high quality requirement : rigour, performance, creativity and pragmatism
- Determination in negotiations
- Strong commitment to its clients
- Responsiveness, availability and adaptability to any situation.
AREAS OF SUPPORT
The firm has been particularly successful over the recent years in the following areas of activity:
- Real estate and property development
- Courier business
- Office furniture
- Industrial cleaning
- Pet food
- Cultural multimedia products
- Information technology
- Textile (ready-to-wear / household linen)
- Transport of food products under controlled temperature
- Buildings and public works/ finishings
- Sale of work photos
- Distribution of bottled water
- Car distribution and leasing
- Street lighting
- Equipment manufacturers (aeronautics, automotive, electromechanical, household appliances, medical, mechanical)
- Manufacture and distribution of toys
- Manufacture and distribution of glassware
- Manufacture and sale of yachts